To comply with the provisions of Law 34 /2002 of July 11, services of information society and electronic commerce, then the general information of this website are listed below:
• Headline: A1 Seguridade SYSTEMS , SL (Seguridade A1)
• Address: Republica Arxentina, 29 ( 15701 Santiago de Compostela-A Coruña-Spain)
• Contact: Tel:: 981 592 121 :: firstname.lastname@example.org :: Fax 981 590 644
• Registration data: Trade Register of A Coruña, C -455 , Volume 777 , page 133.
• CIF: B-15259765
• Registered with number 2010 in the Register of Companies of Safety
The user undertakes to use the Website and its services and contents without going against the current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, it is forbidden to use this website for illegal or harmful purposes against Seguridade A1 or any third party, or, in any way, harm or impede the normal operation of the Web. Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, etc. ), it is prohibited:
• Reproduction, distribution or modification, unless with the authorization from the legal owner or legislation.
• Any violation of the rights of Seguridade A1 or their rightful owners thereof.
• Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
• Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those that are made available to users as well as those used in the network, provided they do not cause any damage to the website of Seguridade A1.
Use of the portal is the sole responsibility of the user. This responsibility includes the use by the user or any third party, of any passwords or similarly assigned for access to the website or any of its services.
Notwithstanding the above, Seguridade A1 reserves the right to refuse at any time and without prior notice, access to the Web, users who violate these terms, or the particular in each case are applicable.
Seguridade A1 may unilaterally change without notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Web, as well as modify or remove the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the Web.
Individuals or entities who wish to create a link from a web page from another web portal to any page of the Web Seguridade A1 should be subject to the following conditions:
• The total or partial reproduction of any services or content offered free Seguridad A1 is not allowed
• No deep - links or IMG or image links will be established, or frames with Seguridade A1 Web pages without express permission of Seguridade A1.
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect on Seguridade A1 Web pages or the services or content thereof will be included.
• Except for those signs that are part of the "hyperlink ", the web page that is non ferrule any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Seguridade A1 set except under authorization.
• The establishment of "hyperlink" does not imply the existence of relations between Seguridade A1 and the owner of the website or portal from being performed, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Seguridade A1 of services and content offered on the portal.
• Seguridade A1 not responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the link is made, or the information and statements included therein.
Seguridade A1 collected in various forms on the Web, personal details and information about the Users for storage and / or use in connection with such User. The data provided by users will be incorporated into an automated file belonging to Seguridade A1.
Seguridade A1 undertakes to treat the personal data of the users in accordance with the provisions of applicable law and, in particular, to adopt security measures necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access to data. Without prejudice to this, on the basis of current Internet security, Seguridade A1 can not guarantee the illicit use of the information to users by third parties. Consequently, Seguridade A1 does not warrant or assume any liability for damages of any nature arising from alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access to or misuse of the information to users by third parties.
These Terms shall be governed by the law of the Spanish .
Seguridade A1 and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Santiago de Compostela.